Friday, February 15, 2008

My Balentime.


Since we are old and crotchety, Gina Bean and I went to The Riverstation on Tuesday night at 8pm, thus beating the Valentine's Day crowd by two full days. It was a lovely night. Our waiter was awesome and recommended a couple of wines and entrees. He was right on. I had a ribeye fromage, which was quite possibly the best meal I have ever consumed. It would even give Charlie and Ryan's New Year's smorgasboard a run for its money.

But more importantly, it was a chance to sit for an hour and just enjoy each other without a nagging cat prowling around or other distractions. and I didn't have to do the dishes.

We spent our first Valentine's Day doing what we usually do. We made chili, talked to Cougar, and then went to Bergener's to get a wedding shower gift. Not exciting, but nice. and quiet.

I'm going to miss you next week, Miss Gina! Please take good care of Cougar! Don't shoot him if he destroys your house. We love you!

No comments: