Friday, October 12, 2007

thesis


I spent a few hours in the lab at Bradley yesterday afternoon working on crunching numbers for my thesis.
I have a tentative date set for November 30th to have everything completed, presented, and defended.
Due to some mix-up in the grad school, they sent a letter to my advisor stating some of my graduate credits were about to expire. This made no sense, since you have 5 years to complete the degree before expiration and I didn't start grad school until 2003. What's more, they did not notify ME of this. stupid. Anyway, the advisor for the biology department informed me this morning that as long as I'm done this semester, they would allow me to use grad credits I accrued waaaaaay back in 2002.

sooo...if i'm grumpy or zombie-ish for the next 1.5 months, it's because i'm working like a fiend to whip out a masterpiece. or something like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ABOUT TIME! haha. Kinda kidding. Good luck, brother!

Anonymous said...

Keep your eye on your goal (or the sparrow - remember "His Eye is on the Sparrow" by Di McCully?) I know you can do it. There is a huge fan club rooting for you.

Leslie said...

Oh no! I already dont see you enough. Take care of yourself friend.