Monday, October 15, 2007

check.


I had nearly forgotten what a weekend was meant to be. This was the first time in a LONG time, the my calendar was clear for two days in a row. Therefore, I finally got to check off everything that had been piling up on my self-inflicted honey-do list.
#1. There was an addition put onto the back of my house and the area above those rooms had originally been insulated. However, at some point, that insulation fell down from between the rafters and was just pushed into a corner. There is access to this area from an old window on the landing upstairs that has been covered with shutters. So I spend a few hours Saturday morning in the hot, fiberglass-clouded room reinsulating. I hope it makes a difference in the CILCO bills this winter!
#2. Mowed the prairie in the back yard-hopefully for the last time this year.
#3. Cleaned the house, including scrubbing the grout between the tiles in the shower. This is not fun and I do not recommend it. Just sandblast it.

#4. Watched 6 or 7 episodes of Heroes from Season 1. Only 1 more to go before Gina and I can start on the recorded episodes from this season. This show is awesome. seriously. We went out for a very nice dinner at 2 Chez saturday night, then to Starbucks, then to Nexus, then came back home to watch "an episode." When the first one was over we decided to watch "just one more." and then another. it's THAT good.

I'll basically be living at Northwoods this week for the usual Reality stuff, plus preparing for the upcoming drama. You won't want to miss it! Be there this weekend!

No comments: