Wednesday, October 31, 2007

good ones

It's been too long since i've reflected on the downright goodness of Gina P. I'm spoiled beyond belief just to know her. She fills my gas tank, brings me groceries when my shelves are empty, cooks delicious dinners with enough leftover for work the next day, drives her car to Chicago for a wedding for people she's never met since mine's a heap, comes over to watch "Heroes" late at night, and this is just in the past 5 days. Her understanding, unwavering faith and encouragement are heaven-sent.
I don't deserve this. Gina, you are too good to me. I love you.

And Momma, thanks for the check and little note. It couldn't have come at a better or more needed time.



i'm auditioning for the vocal team tonight after church. bit nervous...

1 comment:

Leslie said...

she is something else, isn't she? Glad I hooked it up! I love you two together.