Friday, August 10, 2007

Unbelievable.


Please, somebody pinch me.

I just got off the phone with the producer of Adventure Sports Outdoors on the Sportsman Channel. And NO, this isn't because of the Cache Connections commercial!

Approximately 1 year ago, my uncle (and hunting buddy), ran into Harry Canterbury at some insurance schmoozing event. Dave knew who he was and starting talking to him about our many adventures and the DVD's I had made. Dave said Harry was interested, so I sent him a copy of last year's Texas hunt. I didn't hear anything from him and had completely forgotten about it.

Well about 30 minutes ago, my phone rang. It was Uncle Dave, who said there was someone standing next to him that wanted to talk to me. It was Harry. He said he liked my footage and wanted to put it on his show! I'm meeting with him in two weeks to go over the film and do some editing. I can't believe it! SUPER PUMPED.

And unlike the previous regional commercial, he said it will be broadcast to 10 million viewers around the world and will be on their website.

seriously, pinch me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo exciting. You are extremely talented, so I'm not surprised. I don't know if I can wait 2 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Did you feel that??? I pinched you really hard. :) How exciting. Two of my kids with good news in the same day - Jessalynn with a teaching job and Justin with some national exposure, film that is. Congratulations!! Prayer is a powerful thing.

Anonymous said...

congrats!! that is so awesome! this will be the first hunting hunting show i ever watch!!
YEAH!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, no, "It made me a believer"? Ha! Hey, that's cool tho.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the bloodbath broadcast into my home

Anonymous said...

crazy cool

Anonymous said...

wow! can't get much better than wild hog hunting on hdtv! congrats man!