Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New Life.


I have wonderul news. My car is alive and well, thanks to my new hero, Joe Patterson. This Air Force mechanic/Jack-of-all-trades helped me (well, he did it and i held the light) take out my fuel injectors and clean them by hand, which completely corrected my engine hesitation and misfire. AND i put on my new Ram Air intake yesterday which boosted my baby's HP! I ordered some new exterior mods last night (Altezza tails and chrome grille inserts). She's going to rock!

p.s. i'm not obsessed, i just like her. and as of today, she's officially paid for!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

is that REALLY your car?

Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy baby!! That is awesome!

JGanschow said...

um, not my exact car, but sort of. she thinks she's that tough. she's getting there.