Friday, May 19, 2006

More "Office" humor...

Michael Scott: Oh, and another fun thing! We -- at the end of the night -- are going to give the check to an actual group of Boy Scouts, right Toby? We're gonna...
Toby: Actually, I didn't think it was appropriate to invite children since it's, uh, you know there's gambling and alcohol, and it's in our dangerous warehouse, and...it's a school night, and, you know, Hooters is catering, you know...is that...is that enough? Should I keep going?
Michael Scott: Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun...or exciting, you make it *not* that way. I hate...so much about the things that you choose to be.
...........................................................................
Michael Scott: I am going to donate to Afghanistanis with AIDS.
Jim Halpert: No, I think you mean the Aid to Afghanistan.
Michael Scott: No, I mean Afghanistanis with AIDS.
Phyllis: Afghani.
Michael Scott: What?
Phyllis: Afghani.
Michael Scott: That's a dog.
Pam Beesley: No, that's Afghan.
Michael Scott: No, that's a shawl.
Dwight Schrute: Wait, canine AIDS?
Michael Scott: No. Humans with AIDS.
Creed: Who has AIDS?
Jim Halpert: Guys, the Afghanastananis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE OFFICE ROCKS!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this show! The first episode i think i laughed the entire time and haven't stopped! we need to have a Office marathon for a leaders meeting. eric and miley are obsessed as well.

JGanschow said...

i agree 100.43% marathon time!