Monday, May 05, 2008

lost in bloggerdom

Well, when we left off, I had just had the night of a lifetime, meeting with Mr. Corwin. Last week was just as hectic as any. I got the final revisions back from my committee on Monday and worked into the late hours of the night Tuesday, editing, cutting, and pasting until the two separate papers became one, 52-page beast. With all the required paperwork signed, I turned in the final product Friday to the grad school for binding. So, (sigh) it's all said and done now. I don't think the realization of it all will finally come until I have the diploma in hand.

Gina and I spent a wonderful weekend in St. Louis with her bro, Wes. We went to the zoo on Saturday. It's a great place and it's FREE!! double awesome. We didn't do anything else of note, except eat and relax (two of my favorite things).

Sunday was beautiful. We drove back in time for church at Imago and then split the afternoon between two cookouts with wonderful friends. Could not have been better!

No comments: