Wednesday, May 28, 2008

'Twas the night before...

In approximately 9 hours I will be sitting in the lobby at CAT h.q. downtown, preparing to interview for a position that could bring great change to my life. I've been chatting with a friend from Bradley who has held the same position for about 3 years and she loves it. The more I hear about it, the more excited I get about the potential future. It's not just about the financial stability it would provide (although that is something I'd gladly welcome), but the thought of being in a career where innovation and creativity are acknowledged and rewarded would be uplifting. I don't think I was made to check off numbers on a page or to maintain databases, or to sample poo water, and I certainly was not created to be an 8-hour cube dweller. I am passionate about people and our environment. If those two things can be brought together in an innovative atmosphere, I'd be proud to be on the team.

thank you to all who have been praying, fasting, thinking good thoughts, crossing fingers, or whatever you do. The Ultimate Employeer sees and hears them all!

I'll let you know how it went when I get home tomorrow night!
-j

No comments: