Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hooray Hoorah.


Well.
The day at CAT was great! Everyone I met and spoke with seemed to really enjoy what they do. And the conclusion was that CAT takes care of its people and they, in turn, take care of CAT.
what a concept.

I had three interviews and met with a few others that are currently in the rotation program over lunch. The entire experience was positive and affirming. It would be a HUGE blessing to work in the environmental, health and safety department. The steps that CAT is taking to remain the world leader in sustainable development and to reduce the environmental impact from their facilities is greatly encouraging. I would love to be a part of that change!

So, the three interviewers are having a meeting on Monday to discuss their thoughts and I will know if I will be offered the job by midweek!
Thank you again to all who have been praying! Your prayers have been heard!
Go Big Yellow!

No comments: