Tuesday, April 01, 2008

at last?


April 24, 2008.
I finally have acquired positive responses from all three committee members that Thursday at 12:00pm will work for a thesis defense. So that's a good thing.

The bad? They've had my papers for going on 7 weeks now. And it seems they haven't found an hour in all those days and weeks to read them. And I can't get a straight answer of when I can expect them back for revision. I've spent a couple of hours working on my presentation this afternoon at the office.

This morning, we had a biscuits and gravy benefit for one of our co-workers who has been fighting cancer for about 6 months. For the occasion, I decided it would be a good idea to eat 5 biscuits and 3 full cups of mouth-watering sausage gravy. Needless to say, I skipped lunch. and dinner won't be necessary either.
On a lighter note, we raised over $1,500 for Scott and his family.

Tomorrow I have the pleasure of attending a geo-thermal conference in Naperville from 8-5. I can hardly freaking wait!!!

2 comments:

Hite said...

For future reference, when you are involved in any Biscuits and Sausage Gravy Fundrasiers, Benefits, Celebrations, Soirees or are making them for dinner, I request to be invited.

JGanschow said...

you got it, buddy