Monday, March 31, 2008

weekend update

Thank you all who have asked how our little Cougar has been doing. Gina and I picked him up Saturday morning from Demanes. The doctors and staff there are great. I think Cou was happy to see us! All his levels were normal except the liver enzymes. They are normally 100 and his were 700 and 800. They said this means he either ate something toxic or has a virus. Either way, he looked 100% better after getting rehydrated. He's now on a liver pill and antibiotics, which he despises. He spit the liver pill out 4 times this morning and the baytril makes him foam at the mouth. it's exciting.

I spent my weekend at Nwoods, singing for the main service and the middle school service directly after exiting the main stage, which meant doing the set 6 times (not counting rehearsals). Then a bunch of our awesome Reality kids helped set up the high school room for CRAV (our 2-hour worship experience). We rehearsed from 2-4 and then followed Reachout's set with ours. It was an amazing weekend. I'm not even tired today, which is incredible. my abs are a little sore though...

so today it's back to real life. sampling the disgusting lagoon. in the rain. sorting through piles of paperwork. yeah.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Justin-

I am glad Cougar is 'making it'. I know life has been crazy hectic, you are always in my thoughts & prayers. One day things will get easier my friend, one day.

I love you.

JGanschow said...

thanks, Les. you're the best!