Monday, June 18, 2007

sweet, but too short

The weekend was good. It's always great to spend a day with family, and I'm so thankful to have a father who cares. Gina met my mom's side of the family. ALL of them-Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, cousin-in-laws, pets, etc. I don't think she was tooo traumatized.
We also spent some much needed time in the yard Sunday morning. My landscaping is...lacking, to say the least. I spent about 1.5 hours pulling dying Creeping Charlie that my dad sprayed the week before. It had completely over-run the back flower beds and was working its way up the yard to the back porch. If I had let it go any longer, it most likely would have engulfed the entire house. Gina's mom brought me a bunch of flowers and plants she dug out of her own yard to transplant. It looks 100% better already!
After the pool party last night, we dropped off my poor car at the body shop. Thanks again to Leslie for letting me borrow your car for the week!
Ok, it's monday. Time to give the appearance of diligent work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Cory didn't scare her off? What a creep?! Haha!