Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Anyone looking for a home (or know someone who is)?


Hey friends. One of my roommates moved to Alabama last week, another will be moving in 2 weeks and the other is most likely moving in July. Which leaves me in a sticky situation. If you know anyone who is looking for a place to stay, please pass along my info. Thanks!

I have a room available immediately for rent! Perfect arrangement for summer internship or short-term lease. $450/month includes all utilities, cable, high speed wireless internet. The house is 1640 sq feet, 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, two living rooms, dining room, breakfast area, kitchen, and finished basement. Free washer and dryer on site. On street parking. Storage space available in basement and garage. Room is approximately 150 sq. feet, with newly refinished hardwood floor and two closets. House will be shared with myself and 1-2 other roommates I'm looking for a student/professional, 22-30 years old, non-smoker. No pets, please. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.