Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Gina's the best!
Yesterday, while I was at work, she came over to the house and pulled all the weeds along one side of the driveway, transplanted the few flowers that had managed to grow there, and planted grass seed. She trimmed the entire yard with the weed whacker she let me borrow, and even bought me a couple of potted plants and a sprinkler for the yard! Either she's really sweet and caring, or she's trying to tell me something about the state of my landscaping affairs. Maybe a little of both. Either way, I appreciate her more every day-not just because of all the things she does, but because of all she is.
You Rock, Gina!

and Cougar is happy you brought him some delicious cat food too.

(disclaimer-the above picture looks nothing like my yard. but it's getting closer.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe she is a keeper. You had better hang on to her. Maybe her green thumb will keep your yard growing in the right direction.
KG

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for letting me and my various friends crash at your place. Sorry I didn't really get to see you. I had a swell time, tho. :D