Wednesday, June 13, 2007

crunched.


that's how i feel these days.
I just realized I haven't posted since last tuesday. Oh well. If something gets put on the back burner, what better than blogging about nothing.

So what has happened since then?

The parents came down sunday for lunch and brought my two gorgeous deer mounts, which dad and I hung in the living room on either side of the fireplace. When Gina saw them later, she said "they look really good." And that, my friends, is why she is a keeper!

I've been taking care of the Potter's house, botanical garden, and cats while they are in the Dominican Republic. They have literlly 80,000 plants in their yard. i have a tree and some Creeping Charlie. (That would be a good name for Mr. Dean). The first night I went to feed the cats, Puma (no relation to my Cougar) rolled over on his back, which I took as a sign that he wanted me to pet his belly. Apparently he did not. I still have 4 fang wounds on my wrist.

I'm still looking for new roommates. I hate money. Actually I just hate that everyone wants mine and i don't have enough to go around.

I went camping at Clinton Lake for my buddy Josh's bachelor party. It was a great "guy's night" out. Highlights: Josh running around on Corey's "PoweriZers" (google them) while Corey received a citation for "public display of genetalia," for urinating at a campground outside the outhouse. classy. but hilarious. Also: waking Corey up the next morning by pulling out all the tent stakes and throwing a box on the roof.

Other than that, it's been more of the usual-Reality summer tour, work, workouts, and as much Gina time as I can get!

p.s. happy birthday Chris Evans-the best accountability partner, pastry chef, and horse shoer a guy could ask for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

careful... i hear that creeping charlie is really an intrusive a weed and will take over your yard.

but not a bad idea if you don't want to cut grass.

Anonymous said...

puma is a killer. miley has scars all over her arms from that crazy cat. i made the mistake of going to pet the sweet looking cat to, and got biten as well. little booger!