Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Updates.

After working diligently on the house for the past week and a half, we only have the kitchen and trim left to paint (finally removed the last of the wallpaper last night), staples and carpet tack strips to pull from the wood floors, linoleum to remove from the kitchen and breakfast area, then sanding and sealing the hardwood in the bedrooms and office. Yesterday, a friend at work asked me if i'd like a free 32" Sony Trinitron TV that his parents were getting rid of. Gee, let me think....um, sure. So now I have a TV for the living room or my bedroom, if I can lug the 200lb beast up the stairs. sweet. The floors in the kitchen and "theatre" are getting measured today for new vinyl and carpet.

I tried 5 times to upload pictures, but blogger is being difficult. Will add them later.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Awesome!! I hope you and Bri are getting some rest in at some point!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, honey...Leslie is right! Get some rest ya lil work aholic! I am coming over Saturday to work like a little moon chicken on crack!! It looks great, but it will be even better when its complete and ready for you and the boys to move in.