Monday, September 18, 2006

tag, you're it!

Three things that scare me.
1. Caves
2. Needles
3. Goats (I just don't trust them)

Three people who make me laugh.
1. Bri (when she used words and phrases like "redonkulous" and "crazy as a moon chicken")
2. Will Ferrell
3. Steve Carrell

Three things I hate.
1. Freakin' wallpaper
2. Allergies
3. Hopelessly tangled speaker wires

Three things I am doing right now.
1. Acting like I am working diligently (I've mastered this)
2. Thinking about linoleum
3. Wishing it was October (Catalyst, here we come!)

Three things I want to do before I die.
1. Sing in front of a screaming crowd (hopefully not screamed because i'm bad)
2. Climb a mountain
3. Raise a happy family (sappy, i know)

Three things I can do.
1. Taxidermy
2. Mix random ingredients into a delightful meal
3. Make the most of any situation

Three ways to describe my personality.
1. Easy-going
2. Laughable
3. Determined

Three things I can’t do.
1. A flawlessly executed kartwheel.
2. Breathe under water
3. Knit

Three things I think you should listen to.
1. Kids-they're funny when they don't even try.
2. People with life experience-not just an education.
3. Rob Bell

Three favorite foods.
1. Chicken
2. Chicken
3. Chicken

Three shows I watched as a kid.
1. Animaniacs
2. X-Files
3. He-Man

Three people I tag.
http://mediumgreen.blogspot.com/
http://blandthought.blogspot.com/
http://swishthedish.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so precious...This is by far my favorite blog....well ok this week that is! I hate needles too...YUCKO! And, yes Redonkulus is a great word...its the extreme ridiculous. My new one: you rock! 99X or (you rock my socks off 99X) It's a work in progress......