Monday, September 11, 2006

House=Work.


It was a crazy, messy, fun, tiring weekend at the new house. 8 rooms now have either been painted, stripped of wall paper, primed, or a combination of these. Hopefully all painting will be done by this weekend so I can start tearing up the stained and disgusting carpet and linoleum in preparation of floor restoration.

Are we there yet?

A special thanks to Mr. Eric Potter, who snuck into the house in the wee hours of Saturday morning to paint the breakfast room before I could get there...
To my parents for all of their hard work painting and for bringing down the food to keep us going!
To Beth Bernard for helping me prime and paint yesterday afternoon!
To everyone who came over for the feast on Friday evening...

And of course, to my wonderful BRI for all of her hard work, endless ideas, and determination!
She stayed at the house Friday night after everyone left and painted until 5am! Then she came back after sleeping for a few hours and worked until 2am Sunday (then worked all day at he mall). Love you Bri!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH My goodness!! hahah who is that weird girl. I told him to take those pics down, but he just wants to embarrass me....and so do you!!! silly boy. Love you

Anonymous said...

PS: The house is AMAZING! I want to thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to your present and our future. AND thank you for letting me pic out most of the designs and colors.....heehee

erichapman said...

wow... i didn't realize it but i have to add bri to my "girls who could kick my butt blindfolded" list now.

THOSE GUNS!
THEY'RE HUGE!