Thursday, July 06, 2006

19 days...

In honor of July 25th, 2006, the release date for Season 1 of the Animaniacs on DVD...

(for those not well-versed in the greatest cartoon ever created, Pinky and the Brain are scheming lab rats)

Brain: It proved that radio was a powerful tool. And now, Pinky, the advance of technology has brought us an even more powerful tool. Do you know what that is?
Pinky: Ummm... the rubber band?

Brain: Do you realize what we will do with this pollen, Pinky?
Pinky: Ummm... open a boutique?
Brain: Yes, that's it. We'll open a boutique and sell ladies' clothing and pollen.

Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but if we didn't have ears we'd look like weasels.

Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but burlap chafes me so.

Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but where are we going to find a duck and a garden hose at this time of night?

Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but where are we gonna find a tattoo parlor that's open at this time of night?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

even better than this.....the office season 2 coming out september 12!!! that is 68 days! haha!!

Anonymous said...

YEA!! I am sooo excited for the animaniacs....wooohoo!!! Brain..DOH!!