Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Upgrades...in frustration.


So I previously posted about a bunch of work i'm doing on my car. On the list of things to do for this week were to: change fuel filter and oil/oil filter, install new grille insert, install new custom tail lights, fix door, replace brake pads. I planned on doing all of that last night, as the rest of my nights are booked. So, after 3.5 hours I accomplished the following: changed fuel filter and installed 1/2 grille inserts. Why are things so difficult? I should rephrase: why are things so impossibly frustrating. If companies would supply directions and parts that function as they claim, life would be much easier, but then where would the challenge be. After giving up on the grille and sleeping on it, I have a new idea and will try it out tonight after church.

No comments: