Tuesday, July 17, 2007

hohum.

Let's see...what's new?
The new roommate, who was supposed to move in last week, bailed. Without Gina and her incredible generousity and support, I'd be at the blood bank right now selling my plasma. The other guy that is moving in the first week of August is still in, as far as I know. So that will help a bit.

The supervisor for the food program here at the health department inspected our kitchen/break room this morning. We got a 56. 75 is failing. bunch of hypocrites.

I'm really getting into the mission of the Shaklee Corporation. They have some incredible products that are all-natural, biodegradable, and work just as well or better than other name brand products that are toxic to us and the earth. AND they're a lot cheaper since you buy in concentrate. Cuts down on physical waste from packaging, greenhouse gases from manufacturing and product transportation, etc.

On the other hand, my heart has been very heavy for the past 2.5 weeks. When politics slither their way into the church and capture someone close to you, it's hard not to feel the bite as well. I just pray for the same grace and peace he has displayed so bravely.

1 comment:

*Jillian* said...

Yeah...I've been thinking about donating plasma too. There's always commercials about it on the radio. I think there's pretty good money in it and really, how painful can it be? Wanna go together?