Friday, July 06, 2007

cha ching.

Thank you to all who prayed, crossed their fingers, etc. that I would be blessed with a roommate to lessen the financial burden or homeownership. I showed the house to a guy on wednesday and another last night. I now have two renters-one of which will be moving in next week and the other the first week of august!
This is the first time that while I felt the pressure of the situation, I did not doubt that God would provide. I think that I am FINALLY learning to have patience and remain faithful in the wait.




And Charlie, I agree with you on the humility thing. losing hurts, but it hurts a lot more when it happens week after week after week. at least we're still having fun...kind of...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told ya before, it always works out at the last minute! And also, don't feel bad about losing softball games. We lost our third in a row last night...and totally should have won. Sad. But I did awesome. :) Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Never doubt the power of prayer and the value of faith. The more prayer said, the more power given. If we could remember to always turn our burdens over to God, think how stress-free our lives would be and how much more strength we would have to accomplish our daily tasks. I pray for all of you kids daily that you find happiness, peace, and a job!! Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Why does mom always write as "anonymous" and then sign her name? maybe i should tell her how to fix that. Jess