Monday, October 30, 2006

on a not-so-fun note: more house stress.


So Jordan is moving out on Friday, which leaves me with 2 roommates (Kyle and Zach). I was hoping to land a new job so I wouldn't have to add another roommate to make the mortgage payments. But 2 is doable.


Then Zack informs me last night that he has to move out in 2 weeks.


Which leaves me with 1 roommate. Which makes it impossible to pay the mortgage.


Freak out time?


Bri (the ultimate worrier) is not worried. This is very strange, but may be a sign from the divine.


Is HE clearing out my house the way I wanted in preparation for a career advancement?

Or am I royally screwed?

3 comments:

Chris said...

i am praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Well...I'm strongly considering moving in with you. It may be as soon as a couple of weeks. The daycare I applied to is offering me the job. I have to call them back. Also, I think a better daycare is hiring so I'm going to call and see if I can get an interview. It's either in Peoria, Pekin, or Morton. (There are several)...So...hopefully Justin isn't leaving Peoria soon because I may be moving in. I should know in a matter of days.

Anonymous said...

See, what did I tell you......I think I may have this worry thing down pat. Worry when needed...don't worry when not needed........how come I still worry a lot?????? ohh poo! I love you and I am ALWAYS here for you, and so it the big man in the sky....