Monday, October 09, 2006

It sure is monday.



After an amazing week at Catalyst, I returned to the office this morning.


Highlights: 60 emails, 14 voice mails, discovering the McDonald's policies (over 2,000) have not been renewed by the underwriting dept. in our system so we have to do all work on new files on paper instead of on our file system and then transfer everything over later.




I got a call from an 83 year old woman who said she was at Wal-Mart and a McDonald's employee knocked her over into some bicycles and now her ankle hurts and she can't wear her shoes. The funny part is that as I put her on hold and started getting out of my chair to go ask if anyone had her claim (since the computer system isn't working), I dropped my headset, wrapping the cord around my foot and stepping on it all in one fluid movement. It still works. kind of.




The prospects of a new job are getting more and more attractive...

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hang in there, brother. Hang in there!