Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's Official.


I am a home owner. I made the first offer after going through the house with my realtor and family on tuesday. I offered the owner the asking price if they would just cover the closing costs. And they said no! I couldn't believe it. So I put in another offer for them to cover 1/2 of the closing costs. And they said yes! Closing is on Sept. 15th. I want to do some interior work before I move in, so I'll be refinishing the hardwood floors (under carpet and linoleum) in the kitchen and bedrooms, and painted a couple rooms if anyone would like to help. Thanks for all your prayers and support!

p.s. cats have 18 toes, 5 on each front food and 4 on each back foot.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

i love painting!! let me know when!! Congrats!! that is so awesome!!!

viclyn said...

Cory and I are there! Let us know when to come over! We owe ya!

Chris said...

congratulations brother!

Let's go bowling!

charlesdean2 said...

Congrats man!
Still looking for my check in the mail!

(you'll rue the day that I got your "800" number at work!)

JGanschow said...

Charlie, that was the highlight of my day.


But i knew it was you!!!

Thanks everybody!! I'm uber excited.

swishthedish said...

sounds like a good deal man, congrats