Thursday, August 24, 2006

i suck.

I’ve been sickly ever since returning from the McDonald’s conference in Chicago last Wednesday. I think the endless activity and travel of the weekend consumed the reminder of my energy reserve and yesterday I finally caved to the cooties that have attacked my immune system. I went home from work at 10:30am and stayed in bed until 6:30 this morning. I’m hoping the 18 hours of sleep resulted in my body winning the war on micro-terror raging inside me.

Softball is at 6pm. I think I can do it. maybe.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hope you feel better!!

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better friend!
usually when i get sick like that its because i have been doing too much and my body is forcing me to take time off. rest, it is a good thing. :)

JGanschow said...

thanks friends, i'm feeling much better today. i played softball last night, but was terrible. I couldn't get a hit to save my life. oh well, better to be healthy now anyway!