Sunday, June 08, 2008

waiting...

My lovely and wonderful parents came down on Wednesday eve' and picked up my dead car on a trailer. They also left me a spare car that was out at the shop where my dad works. So, thankfully I have had a mode of transport. The old car is getting a new engine.

Still awaiting news from CAT. I was told I may be having an additional interview with a facility manager to go over the technical aspects of the job. My potential supervisor also said she has to talk with some people to address CAT's need right now. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, although I don't know why they'd be interviewing people if they didn't have a job for them. So that's where I'm at. Hopefully I'll find out more this week. On eggshells until then.

in the meantime, life is good.

No comments: