Sunday, June 15, 2008

DL

Somehow I managed to injure myself while dead lifting on Friday. I wasn't trying an extreme amount of weight or anything, but on my last set something went terribly wrong. As soon as I put the weights down, I had shooting pain in my lower back, just below my weight belt. Thus ended my workout.

I went to work and my boss sent me home (thanks). I spent the next 10 hours icing it, which was recommended by a chiropractic friend. It's now Sunday morning and my condition is about the same. I can walk (carefully), but I feel decrepit. If it's not any better by Wednesday, I think I'll go to a doctor. Until then I'll just hobble and complain.

Happy Father's Day to all you procreators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouch! sorry to hear the stud man is hobbling. may the G*D of all peace comfort & strengthen you to health in mind, body & soul.