Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day in Review.


Wow, what a weekend. I need one of those more often (like today).
Saturday my lovely girl, Gina, slaved away cleaning the house while Shawn and I picked up the new 61" Samsung at Best Buy (I'm still sorry it took so long Gina). I still had time to mow and trim the lawn and finish cleaning though. Thanks to everyone who came to the cookout-it was fantastical.

Sunday afternoon was spent playing pool volleyball at the Dean's. More delicious eats! I think I ate my body weight in carbs this weekend. mmmm... Then we watched "Blades of Glory" with Gina's bro, Wes.

Yesterday we lounged. I washed the cars and we went for an evening jog (or maybe it's pronounced "yagging," it might be a soft "j"). In other news, I locked myself out of the house for the 2nd time in a week. Good thing I have the skills of a burglar. forget i said that...

No comments: