Wednesday, November 08, 2006

highlights-not in my hair.

Some highlights from the past few days of my exciting life:

A lady filed a claim for being stung by a bee (apparently we're supposed to be able to control them).

I fell down the last few stairs at my house. Shaggy carpet is slippery.

I learned that Cougar becomes a ravenous, growling beast if you give him a porkchop and then try to take it away to cut it into smaller pieces so he can actually swallow it. Apparently he thinks he's an anaconda.

I am now doing the work of two claims examiners, as we are 4 people short this week.

I ate breakfast sausage for supper. Delicious.

Blockbuster Total Access has drastically changed my life.

I paid a man $40 for ripping his pants on a bench.

I spend more time looking for a new job while at work than actually working at my job. And no one notices.

I have nearly cleaned out all the random food items from my cupboards and freezer since I've been broke since last friday. Necessity is the mother of all invention-and strange meal combinations (see previous sausage example).

I wore a bathrobe to work.

Actually, I did not wear a bathrobe to work. But it would be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering...is there a "Dwight" at your work? Because you're kinda like Jim. And at least then there'd me some entertainment.