Saturday, November 10, 2007

vroom VROOM.


I'm feeling much better after a week-long cold and so is my poor lil' Pontiac.

After visiting a third mechanic in a year to try and diagnosis her stuttering problem, Pro Automotive determined it was just a fuel injector. I replaced them all last summer, so everyone else who looked at it figured that was too simple to be the problem. But it wasn't. Pro Auto didn't even charge me for the diagnosis! I highly recommend them if you need a car fixed in Peoria. Awesome guys!

Anywho, I replaced the faulty injector, installed a K&N air filter and two new front marker bulbs with Silver Streaks and now she purrs like a cougar. I haven't had a tuned machine in over a year, so it's quite a nice change.

The best part is labor was free (i'm too broke to pay myself)!

Going to the Rivermen game in a few minutes with Gina and the Potter's. Decemberadio is playing afterwards. Should be awesome!

No comments: