Tuesday, April 03, 2007

searching....?

As of today, I am officially turned loose for food inspections. Woohoo! Only 6 weeks of training.
The last two weeks of life have been more than busy. Hectic. Even more over-whelming than usual. I go to sleep exhausted and wake up tired. I go to the gym and have no energy. I've just been in an all-together bad mood.
I think part of it is stress and strain from the 17.3 directions life is pulling me. The other is that I don't ever see Bri anymore. She works more hours than a clinical physician, and then when she's off, she sleeps for 2 days. Or goes to Chicago to fill-in at another store. So, we've spent an accumulated 4-6 hours together over the past 2 weeks.

i need clarity. or answers. or clear answers.

and rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am praying for you my friend. i know that is the "sunday school response", but i really do mean it.