Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Darwin Awards...

I have decided to start posting my own Darwin Awards, as I deal with some of the most intellectually-inadvanced of our society. Most of said clientele file claims against the finest dining institution they've had the pleasure of visiting-McDonald's. For reasons I won't get in to, MickeyDee's is an easy target for the most retarded people on the planet (I don't mean mentally handicapped-I have a lot more respect for those people). I'm talking about those scum that try to get something for nothing-that are looking for a pot of gold in their golden fries and grease-soaked meat patties. Case in point-today I receive a claim from Florida (which seems to have the highest percentage of McClaims in the country). The claimant alleges she was carrying her $900 purse (in McDonald's) when grease from her double quarter pounder dripped onto it, staining the leather. Umm...sorry. When you are driving your car, you are the commander of the ship responsible for it's operation. In my eyes, same goes for your burger-steer that baby into your pie hole. Any accidents that occur along the way are YOUR responsibility, not the manufacturer. Hey, if you run your car into your garage, are you going to sue the car maker-well in America, anything's possible... Congratulations ma'am, you're this week's Darwin Award Winner!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Dood....what a dumb woman. She is dumber than dumb. tell her you'll send her a box of dumb as compensation for her mcd's incident...

BTW-I spelled your name wrong on our program...I'll change for next week!! Sorry brospeh!

JGanschow said...

it's in the mail, along with a certificate to certify her dumbness.