Friday, February 02, 2007

Reflection.


10.5 months.

744 claims.






Broken teeth, foreign objects, food poisoning, slips, trips, falls, lacerations, car
accidents, storms, falling debris, coffee spills, torn pants, raw chicken, flies, worms, and cockroaches, mouse legs, chicken feet, rat brains, and human feces. I'll stop there.

I am not going to miss any of it!

While this job has been stressful, frustrating, and sometime infuriating, I've learned some important lessons here:

1. I've learned that people are extremely grateful when you extend a helping hand or lessen a financial burden, even when you don't necessarily owe them.
2. I've learned that you can't change someone else, only the way you respond to them.

4 hours until I graduate from this chapter of my life!

1 comment:

erichapman said...

way to go, neighbor!